Buying a cheap e juice does not really mean getting the lowest quality and poor taste. The truth is that you can still enjoying your e juice as long as you know the strategies to get the most out of it.
Here are some tips to consider when using your e-juice:
- Shake the bottle of e juice from time to time. – Doing so can guarantee that you get the flavors evenly all the time.
- Add some grain alcohol (pure) to give extra throat hit. You can add one to two drops but do not overdo it. Menthol and cinnamon flavors of e juices can give this additional throat hit. Furthermore, more amount of nicotine can also enhance your throat hit.
- Store the juice in dark places. Most liquid solutions are kept in a dark place since light affects the content of these solutions. Applying this concept in your e juice is a better thing to do than be sorry in the end.
- Do not buy e juices containing diacetyl. Diacetyl is usually present in “buttery” flavorings. At the same time, it is widely recognized as a great cause of lung problems when inhaled.
- Experiment with flavors if possible. Take the risk to combine some flavors for your juice. You will surely get amazed at how these flavors taste good.
- Try different flavors. Keep rotating. There are various choices for vape flavors available. Discover other flavors that match your taste.
- Avoid overfilling your cartridges or flooding your atomizer. It causes leaking and you may think that the atomizer does not work well.
You can get the best out of your cheap e juice. All you have to do is to follow these tips. Try exploring once in a while to discover something interesting.