The CPS counter, commonly known as the click per speed test, allows you to know how many clicks you successfully achieve in 1-second. Ideally, the number of clicks feasible is 8-10 per second. However, the word record as per the cps counter is 22 clicks.
However, If You Wish To Create a World Record for Your-Self, Then You Can Try Out These Techniques –
- Butterfly clicking
- Auto clicking (mainly involving 3rd party software)
- Drag clicking
- Jitter clicking
- Regular clicking
Checking Your Click Speed Using CPS Counter
- The first step is launching the game and immediately achieving as many clicks as you can pull off, be it using the mouse or your keyboard.
- Then you simply need to multiple the figure by 6
- You will get the number of clicks in 1 minute
- If you wish to know about the total number of clicks achieved in 1 second, you simply divide the total score by 10.
- Doing so will give you the number of clicks you managed in 1 minute
Another way to determine your clicks per second is by using the KOHI click test. It is a traditional method of regulating the clicking speed of the mouse at any time span. Being a server of Minecraft, it allows players to test their clicking speed and accuracy over their mouse.
This helps them greatly simply as Minecraft players often have to play contrasts in-game battles, which require impressive clicking speed.
Besides this, you can also check for an online CPS tester to help you determine your clicks in 5-seconds, 10 seconds, 60 seconds, and 100 seconds! These online platforms help challenge you to improve your clicks per second, get better at action-packed competitive games, and even create a new record for yourself in the process!
If you’re looking for a good place to start practicing, feel free to click here!